Tidy Files is your file management system that allows you to organize, browse, search, mark-up, and share documents and photos from a single point inside Tidy Health app. It works best when you enable iCloud Drive to sync across all your devices.
Tip - when activating iCloud Drive on each of your devices, be sure to use same Apple identification and password.
To find files or documents:
tap + Add button and select either -
1. Recent Files - tagged or all
2. Browse - local or cloud storage
To manage files:
swipe down Browse menu and select either -
1. create and name new folder
2. organize folders by name or date
3. view menu as list or grid
To choose more options:
long press on folder icon and select -
1. copy or duplicate
2. tag or re-name