Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save my medical record from Microsoft's HealthVault into Tidy Health?
- It's pretty simple to do. Sign into and choose Export in navigation bar at top. Select HTML File Format and click Export button. Save to icloud as html or pdf file. Then you may open Tidy Files and tap Add Files and download ur Healthvault record. That's it!
Can I migrate data directly into Tidy Health app?
- The best way to save historical data is simply upload Summary records to your computer files - and then download HTML documents into Tidy Files. We are not into databases - trying to sync incompatible sets of data from one app into another can be frustrating - and serves little purpose. Old records can be easily viewed in Tidy Files - and new data entered exactly as you wish. Updating your medical information need not be a chore - and can be a good way to review your current health status. And there is a certain sense of accomplishment and control when you do it.
What do I do when I encounter bugs, crashes, freezes, and other problems to be expected with such a new application?
- We are fixing bugs and adding new features all the time. Please go to the chat icon at the bottom of this screen and start a chat. Someone will get back to you right away - and we appreciate your help.
How do I change appointment information?
- Go to the data entry screen of the provider and tap the Change Appointment button at the bottom.
How do I delete Files?
- In Tidy Files you can tap Edit and then X. In other folders you currently need to delete entire entry including Files.
**MORE FAQs ON THE WAY**