If you want to archive older records or transfer them into Tidy Health PHR, we suggest the following -
Many third party applications (such as Microsoft HealtVault) allow you to print out your data as a Summary document. You can save this document as a .xml file on your computer - or export it as .pdf file. within Finder.
Next go to Tidy Health app and open Tidy Files > add the .pdf document directly to a designated folder
And there are other good options too -
1. Enter data using keyboard, dictation, checklists, drop down menus, and lists. Remember it does not all need to be done at one time - or maybe ever. (See Getting Started)
2. Move documents stored in Apple's Files app direct into a Tidy Files folder. (See Data Files)
3. Scan or snap paper documents and save them to Apple's FIles app. Tip - commercial copy services can retrieve and digitize your entire chart from your doctor's office.
4. Compact Disc - grab screenshots of key images directly off your computer screen and save them to Tidy Files - do not try to upload entire CD content into the app - best to store the CD and simply note under the relevant heading that a CD is available for professional review.
5. Transfer digital records from online applications -
Log in online > PDF Summary > Save to Files > Move to Tidy Health Folder